Главный Форум по Князю

Народный Форум Князя

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Народный Форум Князя » Князь - вопросы по игре » Konung Legend of the north - English

Konung Legend of the north - English

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Greetings
I am sorry that i am typing english i will put a russian translation below this , but i have a question ? Is it possible to get Konung Legend of the North in English version with all the music and cracked so i can load it without a disc ..
Please Please i beg of you if you know how , tell me ... I originally owned this game back in 2000 and enjoyed though i was only  only 6 years old and pretty much ran around talking randomly not enjoying the lore , but i am very interested in the lore of the game and please help me if you know how to translate the game or get the English version , Though i managed to get the English version from MYTH , BUT there is no Music and no Videos and the exe file that is the launcher is going to kill my HDD so i cannot make the iso file to load videos for me , please help me .

Приветствия
Мне жаль, что я печатаю английском я буду поставить русский перевод ниже этого, но у меня есть вопрос? Можно ли получить конунг Легенда о Севере в английской версии со всеми музыки и трещины, поэтому я могу загрузить его без диска ..
Пожалуйста, Пожалуйста, я прошу вас, если вы знаете, как, скажите мне ... Я первоначально принадлежал эту игру еще в 2000 году и пользовался, хотя я был только только 6 лет и в значительной степени бегал говорить случайно не наслаждаясь знания, но я очень заинтересованы в знаниях игре и, пожалуйста, помогите мне, если вы знаете, как перевести игру или получить английскую версию, хотя мне удалось получить английскую версию от миф, а что нет Музыка и Видео не и исполняемый файл, что являетсяпусковая собирается убить моего HDD, так что я не могу сделать файл изо для загрузки видео для меня, пожалуйста, помогите мне.

Sorry for my english, FrostFurry, but... may be, you wish to try ebay? There were a lot of variations of the game in english version on that site, as I know.

Plus (for the lore) you can visit the original site of Konung.

Do you know where to get a online version of it ?

Знаете ли вы, где можно получить онлайн-версии этого?

FrostFurry

Hello.
You can try to download and install russian version (you need Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% to install it). Link here:
https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=ZHe+t0v4hOEjBnqKcFB6sbE2N/l9lhuvNPVPdAG8CBA=
If it works you can try to replace some files from russian to english. If this works problem will be solved. Some russian players bought english, german etc. versions of Konung for fun. I guess they can upload some files for you.
At least I have files for english Konung 2 and can upload.

I see , but which files should i replace so only the text is english :p i don't need english movies or anything only so that quest logs and text are english, apparently i have the files in english, but for that version patches don't work nor the Resolution patch, so please tell me which files resemblence the language
Best Regards FrostFurry

В стиме появился 2 Князь он  с английскими субтитрами и Русской озвучкой. Я купил со скидкой 20% ;)

FrostFurry

There are different language-files for different parts of Konung. What Konung do you have?

P.S. We speak only about text.

Konung 1 , but i think the text and item describtion is inside the Konung.res file

FrostFurry

1. Quests are in quests.res
2. Items and names are in konung.res

GaFigaFeR написал(а):

В стиме появился 2 Князь он  с английскими субтитрами и Русской озвучкой. Я купил со скидкой 20%

Огромное спасибо, я проверил стим и купил тоже со скидкой.

Вы здесь » Народный Форум Князя » Князь - вопросы по игре » Konung Legend of the north - English